1. SIAN EVANS UNSTITCHED BAND Louder
2. THE MEOW MEOWS England Is Over
3. CHICKS WITH HITS Heroes Fall
4. RUBYLUX Westminster
5. CLAIRE MARTIN The Man Who Sold The World
6. CARRIE TREE Water Song (Frack Free Edit)
7. THE UNDERCOVER HIPPY Coming To The Gambia
8. VICKY NOLAN Good Fight
9. CTRL SHIFT We Can Make It Right Together
10. THE TATSMITHS Resist
11. ZOE LEWIS When The Developers Came To Tea
12. VEYU Running
13. NAOMI BEDFORD Ragged Shoreline
14. ELEANORE AND THE LOST My True Nature (Revisited)
15. MOUNTAIN FIREWORK COMPANY The Lonesome Losing Blues
16. JAIRAMJI Mother Tongue (Frack Free Edit)
17. HOWARD BLAKE We Were Watching The Birds
18. VIBE MACHINE Polar Bears
19. BUICK 6 The Puller
20. PORTIA COCKS Defenders Of The Land
In the USA, towns near fracking sites have seen cancer rates rising, water supplies running out and the poisoning of land, livestock, pets and people by hazardous air pollutants. Water that was once pristine is now so contaminated with methane that it can be set alight. Industry studies show 5-7% of all new oil and gas wells leak and ALL wells will leak eventually.
Our water supply, which comes predominantly from the chalk aquifer, would be threatened.
Property values are falling in areas near drilling sites.
Even the energy secretary says fracking WON’T REDUCE ENERGY BILLS.
Frack Free Sussex
Sort code: 08-92-99
The campaign to keep Sussex a healthy and happy place for all of us to live is reliant on all of us! We are not a political organisation and nobody involved gets paid - we do it because we care. Here are the sort of awareness raising activities that your donation could help to pay for:
Posters, information leaflets, flyering
Organising screenings of films such as The Bentley Effect
Organising public meetings and talks with knowledgeable guest speakers
Web hosting for this website
Getting the Frack Free Sussex information stand to festivals and community events
Advertising to local press
The campaign to prevent fracking and any forms of unconventional drilling ruining our county is made up of an ever growing number of people LIKE YOU! We are fighting against multi-national corporations with millions of pounds to spend on PR so we need you, whatever your skills and expertise.
Event organisers, letter-writers, graphic designers, video-makers, photographers, website builders, persuasive talkers, sign-makers, cake-bakers, tea servers, leaflet handers, media observers, database builders, film showers, nature-lovers, lorry-blockers, T-shirt designers, scientists, economists, environmentalists, musicians, artists....you name it!
Please do what you can or give what you can!